Sunday 8 September 2019

Medical Medium: Testimonial Monique H.

I have experienced health flares throughout my life that have left me housebound for years at a time yet Drs couldn't help me. After the birth of my second baby, in 2016, I experienced POTS for the first time which left me completely debilitated. I was stuck in bed due to fainting if I stood up for longer than 10mins. My average heart rate while upright was 160bpm. I couldn't even enjoy caring for my newborn due to the risk of fainting while holding her. I had heard about Anthony William the Medical Medium and I knew it was time to follow his advice!

I was extremely strict about following the MM lifestyle, eliminating the "NO foods" and taking healing supplements. Keep in mind that many Drs tell patients with POTS that there is no hope for recovery and unfortunately many continue to live their life stuck in bed. About 6 months after following the MM protocol I was up and around with only episodes of POTS symptoms. Fast forward to 18months after following the protocol, my husband and I were blessed with a surprise pregnancy (I was previously told that I was pre menopausal and couldn't conceive without fertility treatment).

I continued the MM protocol throughout my pregnancy, making sure to keep Epstein Barr down, boost my immune system and nurture my adrenals. Out of the three pregnancy and labor experiences that I have had, this one was absolutely different! I not only avoided a health crash after my third pregnancy, I thrived and continued to feel the best that I have ever felt! My third child is 6months old now and I am extremely excited to say that I not only avoided another health crash but I am symptom free! Anthony William and Spirit saved my life and I am so grateful for his gift!

No comments:

Post a Comment